Saturday, June 15, 2013

The 1st Father's Day

A special tribute to all of the Dad's in my life....

One girl could NOT be more blessed. I love each of you and I would not be the person I am without each of you!!

Happy Father's Day to some of the best men in my life!! Andrew Oliver-life would not be as much fun without you-Happy 1st Father's Day, cannot wait to celebrate with Baby Oliver next year! Mark Steedley-thank you for always being my #1 fan, always believing in and supporting me. I cannot wait for next year-Happy 1st Father's day as a Grandpa-to-Be.Eddie Fillman-I am so lucky to have you in my life, you are a true blessing to me-Happy 1st Father's day as a Poppie-to-Be! Guy Oliver-thank you for accepting me as yours from day one-so happy to say Happy 1st Father's Day as a Grandpa-to-Be. I love all of you and although I cannot be with all of you today, know you hold a special place in my heart, in our hearts, and we could not do life without each of you. I love you dearly!!! Also, a Happy Father's Day to all of my grandpas, who aren't on FB. I love each of you. Steen Pender-Hope your day is awesome, Love you!!



Here's a little glimpse into the day.


the dogs were posing so well


love that dog

was too funny to not get for him


still posing for me


Smoking Box for the grill


Happy Father's Day to the Daddy-to-Be 



The Baby Updates below: 17 weeks


playing around with the huge ribbon used to wrap his present



17 weeks
Still waiting to feel some movement Baby Oliver



2 new books for Baby Oliver-found them for a lot cheaper at Sam's. I am in love with the Heaven is for Real series after reading the novel. This one will be for Baby Oliver, and I am hoping to be given or buy the kids version, too. Also, I snagged this adorable and sweet book, Thank You, God, for Daddy. It is super sweet, and was part of Andrew's father's day present. 

Also, a Lamaze toy found at Goodwill, brand new for $3!!! Steam cleaned it, ready to go for Baby Oliver.

Counting the days until we know boy or girl!!! But we won't be announcing on Facebook or to friends until our Gender Reveal party on July 13th!!


No comments:

Post a Comment