Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pregnancy related? or just a new snack?

While focusing more on eating healthy years ago, I came across Laughing Cow cheese. I love to eat a 35 cal wedge with some Wheat Thins. The other day I found a new flavor the Laughing Cow cheese, white cheddar.


Yesterday, I had the idea of eating this new flavor with pickles on the crackers, too. I found a website with good pre/post workout snacks. One good post workout snack was Laughing Cow cheese on the Wheat Thins with sandwich meat...well since my lunch meat consumption has to be heated or eliminated or eaten rarely...so in my mind, I substituted dill pickles. We have a new favorite called Guss' Dill Pickles in the refrigerated section.


Is this pregnancy related or just a new snack? Not sure, but it's tasty and low in calories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment