Saturday, June 8, 2013

Baby Oliver = Spoiled?

Today we are officially at 16 weeks! I'm still fitting into my regular clothes, but others that are looking for it say they can see a little baby bump. I can feel a difference and see it a little bit. After our trip to Carter's the other day, my mom, stepdad, stepsis, niece and nephew came into town...so of course, we visited Carter's again. My mom and Gaia joined me; mama fell in love with a cute outfit set- it has a long sleeve button down onesie, a short sleeve onesie, pants, and a hat....all lady bug design :) so if we don't have a girl, it'll be going back...they said they take returns at any time! Pictures to follow

Plus I was of course still loving the Pinch Me, I'm Cute crab onesie, so she said to get it, too...so one for boy and one for girl. Then we found out the crab rattle that I loved was half off, along with the "My First Teddy Bear", so she got both of those, plus a little zebra with blankie attached.

We also visited Old Navy and I found a dress that will work as I grow with baby, it won't last the whole pregnancy, but it'll be a good one for summer. Also, I found some maternity khakis, which were half off because they were returned from being ordered online. Since this particular Old Navy doesn't carry the maternity items, the pants were half off and unreturnable, which was ok with me because I knew I'd need them for school. Now just to get them hemmed like the other pair I found at Target. If I could find some black ones for school, I'd almost be set!

In Old Navy, there were also 2 onesies that were on clearance, one for 97cents and one for 47cents. One is blue and white stripes and one says born in 2013 (both for girl though). So those might be gifted to a friend having a girl if we do not. My mama was so excited and so was I, I can't lie. But we'll have to wait until we find out the gender later on this month to truly shop. We also got 2 "ty" stuffed animals, I wanted to buy the giraffe one regardless because I've always thought it was cute, and I figured my baby was a good excuse to have one :) then we saw the ladybug one, and since mama loved the ladybug outfit, we got the "ty" baby too.

Thanks Mama, can't wait for the next trip!!!

Below are a few shots of our finds today, along with a look at the 16 week update, and a couple of pictures of other items given to us by Jamie :) thanks for finding the good deals girl! Love you!






Mama's pick






the clearance


See that neat Ergo hanging to the right? that's Thanks to our bestest Jamie, who is a good deal finder...thanks girl. Along with the dishwasher basket below, can't believe I'm getting so excited over these things, hahaha:)





No comments:

Post a Comment