Thursday, June 13, 2013

Marriage is fun with YOU!!

Our anniversary was so us and I loved it. We went to Miyabi's for dinner, but of course, I was not able to have my favorite Mexican roll, but I survived. The only other downfall is that my steak had to be cooked well done, which used to be the only way I'd eat it, but since being with Andrew, I've expanded the temperature of steak I'll eat (nothing too crazy, usually med well or med at Miyabi's). It's not a big deal, but like I explained to Andrew, it seems so minimal until you think 'Oh I want a sandwich or sushi, etc' then realize it'll be a while before that happens, just a weird adjustment.

Here are a few pictures before dinner (lovely sunflare)





a few close ups 



After dinner, we went to see Fast & Furious 6, it was AWESOME!!! and very us!!
Then we came home to exchange presents

Andrew knows me all too well. He got me a Precious Moments baby book. He didn't know this, but my first bible was a Precious Moments bible. I was thinking the other day that we should get our baby a Precious Moments bible. I'd love to have one for him/her already, but one of my memories as a child was going to pick out and get my first bible. 

How cute is my husband? We have an inside nickname that started a few years back (Minez & Urz), but notice who else the present was from besides Urz, (Urz, Jr) awwww <3



Andrew's anniversary present

I thought he'd love one with his name on it. It matches the bible I have, except his is a man's version.



No comments:

Post a Comment