Friday, June 21, 2013

Cleaning & Pregnant

Trying to clean your house while pregnant can be a challenge, mainly because of harsh chemicals, which you're told to avoid. I am serious fan of the Clorox Bleach Foam Cleanser, I used to use it in the shower all the time. It was great for those really tough spots, but being pregnant, maybe I'm being paranoid, but I don't want to take the chance.  However, I saw a 'pin' on Pinterest as probably most people did a while ago: vinegar & dish soap in a dish wand used to scrub the shower. I decided today when I was going to clean the shower, I needed to try this combo again (I'd used it before).


Picture from the Pin: Check it out here ---> Cleaning Tip

It worked like a charm, wasn't too hard and was easy to make and clean with!! Might have a new go-to!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I use this! Our first place had really awful stains that would build up in the grout in the shower and this helped so much! I just did it every day before I got out and rinsed it down and it was sparkling clean! Great to move away from chemical cleaners! :)

    ReplyDelete