Monday, June 24, 2013

Nursery Picks

One of the most fun things about having a baby is about to happen for us....finding out the gender! Then the next fun thing comes, decorating and designing the nursery! It's also a scary thing, an investment for sure, and it's something you want to be happy with, so it's a big decision (at least to me). We've decided names and I think I've narrowed down our nursery choices.

Here's my choice for a girl:


Here's my choice for a boy:
This first one was my first choice. Not what I envisioned but when we went to register, we saw this and I fell in love with it. But for some reason, once I started searching for the girl stuff, too, I started to doubt my choice for the boy...



But Andrew and I discussed it again, and these are our 2 final choices!! 

2 comments:

  1. I would recommend checking on the various stores websites. I had my heart set on doing a dinosaur theme for our nursery but felt like I was forced to settle when we registered at Babies R' Us. All they had was safari. But I have found great dinosaur stuff on Amazon and on the Target website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's what I've been doing. I found lots of these on Amazon and other websites, like Kohl's. The girl one is actually from Target, too. I've found a lot of the same things at lots of stores. I've searched Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target, Kohl's, JC Penny, Amazon, etc! :) I am still focused on the little monster one, but for some reason not 100% sure yet.

    ReplyDelete