Friday, June 28, 2013

Little Flutters & Kicks

Baby Oliver is a very mobile one. Like I mentioned in a previous post, during our ultrasound, Baby Oliver wouldn't quit moving :) I was surprised I wasn't feeling the baby sooner or at the office. Since the appointment, I have felt Baby Oliver lots more. I notice in the morning I feel Baby Oliver, sometimes after I eat, and other times when I lay down. A strange occurrence is when I am sitting with the laptop on my lap, I feel Baby Oliver move more, too. I am excited and it's a magical feeling, what a blessing! Now I'm even more anxious for when others can feel Baby Oliver move, especially Andrew! I hope that happens soon, maybe this week :) I know everyone says don't rush the movement, then the baby moves a lot and keeps you awake, but I am so excited for that movement, too!!

Next time we see Baby Oliver will not be until September. We've had our 3 ultrasounds at the doctor. Our doctor said unless they foresee a problem, then we will not have another ultrasound. So the plan is to have a 3D/4D ultrasound in September, which I cannot wait for!! We have scheduled the appointment, so about 12 weeks until then (our appointment is on 31 weeks). Can't wait!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment