Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gender Votes: Boy or Girl??

Boy or Girl? One of the most exciting questions to be answered when expecting a baby. Andrew has voted and wanted a boy from day one. My dad and grandma have voiced their vote for boy, too. One aunt has told me boy. Another aunt and my Grannie voted boy. My mom has voted and wanted a girl from day one.  My cousin Amy told me girl, my sister in law Rebecca told me girl, my friend Jessie says girl, and I think my vote might be girl...I can't fully decide!

So what is your vote? 
Boy 
 6 votes

OR


Girl

4 votes

If there are others who have voiced their votes, please forgive me, if I've forgotten, now is your time to cast your vote. Only a few more weeks before the gender is revealed. I've been indecisive, but usually leaning towards girl.

On June 25th, we went to the doctor for our ultrasound for the anatomy and measuring so many little baby parts---like the head, abdomen, fluid in certain places & the right amount, etc. Needless to say, the ultrasound took about an hour, which we were totally ok with. We loved looking at Baby Oliver! Baby Oliver is a very active one, although I am not feeling him/her very often (yet), he/she was VERY active on the screen--doing flips, sometimes standing on his/her head, and just moving nonstop-which is why it took so long. Every time the technician had a good shot, Baby Oliver moved. Overall, it was a great experience. 


Unfortunately, we will not have another look at Baby Oliver with our doctor. She said only if they measure and have reason to believe something is wrong will they do another ultrasound :( But this does mean, in order to see a glimpse of baby again, we'll need to visit WeeSee for a 3D/4D ultrasound (which I already told Andrew I wanted that as my birthday present, hint hint). 

After our appointment, we called family and told them all about it.All is healthy and well for me and baby.  Then we went to dinner and shopped around to buy some stuff for the gender reveal party!!

Here's a look at us before the appointment. I have on pink and blue, but I think my vote is mostly PINK! But I'll be happy either way, although I did have a dream a few weeks ago we had a girl and then the night before the appointment, I had a dream we had a boy...so stay tuned until July 13th to find out...

Andrew is clearly voting BOY!! Look at his all blue outfit!



Baby Oliver's Gender Revealed on July 13th...Coming Soon

Here's a look at Baby Oliver 

Heartbeat-151

Pointing a finger at us

Profile of Baby Oliver

Baby Oliver's foot

Little Baby Oliver

Girl or Boy?

To Be Continued....





No comments:

Post a Comment