Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our 3 Year Anniversary

Today marks 3 years since the day we said, "I do". Most people commented and said finally on that day, as did we :) but God had perfect timing. There were reasons beyond our understanding that led us to that day. I am so excited to celebrate 3 years of marriage with the man I call my best friend, my husband, and the father to our new baby on the way. We've been through a lot in being married, and luckily we have followed God's plans for us and trusted him. I would say I have grown closer to God and so has Andrew in our marriage than ever before. I've been told before if you're both serving God and both serving one another, you'll ultimately grow closer to God and one another--so that is my goal everyday. I know everyone has their own idea on how they can best serve their spouse, and every spouse has an idea of how they can best be served.

I am also excited that in our 3rd year of marriage, we will also celebrate 10 years of dating and being a couple on July 27, 2013 (that will always be our date). I am lucky and blessed to have a husband who not only puts up with and humors me and celebrates the smallest things still to this day. Also, in our 3rd year of marriage, we started our family and will be welcoming a beautiful little baby into our lives later this year in November 2013. Even though we were planning to start our family, God again had his perfect timing and planning for the whole process.

Below is a small look at some big events in the past 3 years of our lives:


Some of the important dates pictured
Wedding June 12, 2010
Honeymoon June 2010
First Christmas/Snow Dec. 26, 2010
1 Year anniversary June 12, 2011
Celebrating birthdays & 2 years 2012
Closing date on our house May 10, 2012
Announcing our Pregnancy May 12, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment