Saturday, November 9, 2013

38 weeks

I feel pretty ready for Lucas to arrive.....i am aware that we will never be fully prepared, but of what I wanted to accomplish before he comes, well, I'm almost there.

Some frozen meals were made...not many, I kind of got over that.
The dogs bags are packed so Jamie and jordan can take care of them.
Weve stock piled things that won't go bad that we will need.
Our hospital bags are packed (with the exciting of few last minute throw in items, which I have a list for, never fear)
The nursery is set up, his clothes are washed (for the first 3months age anyway)
The car seat and bases are installed in the cars.
I have plans and copies made for school through my return and after (some copies still to be made but the first month is done for sure and everything is as prepared at school as i think it can be considering I don't know when he will arrive)
All baby things are put together...pack n play, swing, stroller, etc

Last couple of things I want to do though...
Clean our house thoroughly ...every room
Put up the Christmas decorations inside (I am against all Christmas things before Thanksgiving, but Lucas is making me change that, this year, because I want it up when he comes home, especially if he waits until his due date or after to arrive)....we plan to do this tomorrow


Now the funny part of the prep is that Andrew is nesting, too. We came home tonight after a day with family and he decided his room needed to be organized..I told him it was a sign...I wonder when Lucas will be here?

Here's a look at 38 weeks and our guesses....
I say Nov. 18th or 20th
Andrew says Nov. 23rd
My mama says Nov. 20th
Mr. Eddie says Nov. 18th
Gaia says Nov. 22nd

What's your guess?



No comments:

Post a Comment