Saturday, July 6, 2013

First Feeling

A trip to the beach was just what we wanted! What could make it better though? Feeling our little baby move? Yes! When laying down on Sunday, June 30th, I noticed one part of my stomach looked a little bigger on one side, it looked like the baby was moved to one side. I said that to Andrew so he put his hand there and a moment later, the baby moved! He was freaking out, so excited! Funny thing, I have not felt the baby move from the outside, and at that moment when the baby moved, I didn't feel it, either, so weird, but I am so glad Andrew was able to feel the baby move. That morning I also felt like all of a sudden I looked bigger, like I was having a baby, lol.

Then today, Wednesday, July 3rd, I've come to find that the first pair of shorts no longer will no longer fasten! 19weeks 4days; we may have hit the mark of no return....might be all maternity clothes from here on out! These belly bands I'm borrowing from Jamie and Jessie are helping some of these pants last longer! I'm very thankful for those and for these girls sharing! 

Our trip to the beach has been fun, but rainy. On day 5, it finally stopped raining and we spent most of the day on the beach! Between sunscreen and the canopy, I kept from getting burnt. While laying out, I kept feeling the baby move, so I decided to put my hand on the place I felt the movement and all of  sudden I felt the baby move....craziest feeling ever! Amazing and can't wait until it's the norm!

Here's a pic of 19 weeks 4 days

a night out at the beach

19 weeks 4 days...these shorts needed a belly band when worn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment