Saturday, July 27, 2013

10 Years ago I said YES

10 years ago on July 27, 2003 I said YES! to Andrew Oliver. We were at Band Camp (yes, make your jokes) and we were practicing that night. We were on a break and Andrew came to talk to me and said, "I finally have the balls to say this, Will you go out with me?" LOL hilarious wording, right?! We had already been on our first date, a week before, on July 18th. Our first date consisted of going to see the movie, How to Deal and a little dinner at Burger King, can't tell you why, but I chose that after we saw the movie because he asked where I wanted to go eat. So on June 27th, after he asked, we officially became a couple. We haven't turned back since that day.

On our 5 year anniversary, I said yes for a 2nd time. Andrew proposed on July 27, 2008, and asked me to be his wife, one of the biggest honors of my life. I am so glad I've been smart enough to say yes to this man more than once...

I am proud to call Andrew my one and only, the man of my dreams, my husband, my best friend, and the father to our baby Lucas, coming in Nov. 2013. I am so excited for many more years with this man and where life takes us. God has blessed us so much, and I cannot wait to see what He has in store for us. 


I love you, Andrew. Happy 10 Years!

Now we're working on 10 years of marriage and many more years to come.
Here is a little recap of our 10 years together. It's a long video, but so sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment