Friday, October 12, 2012

State Fair Adventures

The SC State fair is one of my favorite things about October, besides football, of course...and it's here!!! Andrew and I made it a date night and have some good (really bad for us) food and enjoyed a sea lion show, along with being on the news:) and enjoyed walking around. He is not a fan of fair rides, but I am, but we saved the money and didn't go on any rides (I need Amy back from Minnesota, she loves the rides as much as I do). Here's a recap of our fair adventures of 2012:

Since the fair grounds are right across the street from my most favorite place in Columbia, I had a to take a picture of the new board, now that the outside is finished:)


The start of the night


Enjoying his turkey leg

He played every instrument to play a song...

Sand sculpture

Mine and Amy's favorite ride

2012 Fair Visit

Childhood (and still is) favorite ride, too!

Just love it! 


To end the night...a sea lion show




Great visit, had a corn dog, fries, and of course ended the night with the famous, Fried Snickers, YUMMMMO:) Andrew enjoyed his sausage dog, turkey leg, and fresh lemonade:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment