Friday, October 9, 2015

Ending the First Trimester-13 Week Update


We've reached the end of the first trimester. It's come with lots of changes, all of which I am happy about-feeling like eating, feeling like myself again, and not being so overcome with fatigue. I can't even say tired because anyone who has been through the first trimester will agree with me it's way more than tired. But with all that said, I am really excited to go through it because it means soon we'll feel BabyOliverOnTheWay move and then meet him/her.

Another change I am anxious yet excited about is changing our doctor. I am not thrilled that we need to change our OB doctor, but I am happy with our choice and at peace with our decision. I can't wait for Monday to come so I can call the new office and reschedule my upcoming appts, including the 20 week ultrasound with the gender reveal! I'm hoping I can get the appts rescheduled close to what my previous office offered. We prayed about this decision and talked with friends as recommendations, and feel excited about this new decision. Unfortunately the doctor that I went to with Lucas has moved and her practice moved, and it's too far of a drive now. But I am excited for the new change. 

I did find some cute maternity clothes and some SHORT length jeans at Motherhood Maternity, and will probably have to go back for more :) But I am excited to have maternity jeans that will fit correctly. 

Baby is the size of a peach (we used a pluot, since peach season is over).


No comments:

Post a Comment