Friday, October 30, 2015

14, 15, 16 Week Update

14 week updates-size of a lemon



15 Weeks-Size of an orange (we chose to use a small pumpkin)

15 week ultrasound from our new doctor, we are much happier! 



Baby Oliver has his/her own pumpkin


16 Weeks-Baby is the size of an avacado

I've definitely felt different this time around. I still have more energy and can eat usually, but still have some stomach aches at times. So far, I can feel some movements this week and it still surprises me, but I'm excited for Andrew and Lucas to be able to feel baby move. I can't wait for our 20 week ultrasound and gender reveal :) Then we can start decorating and designing the nursery.

In preparation for baby 2, we've tried to get a few things ready. We found our double stroller at Once Upon a Child last weekend, tonight we found a Rock n Play at Once Upon a Child, and Andrew also got another camera to go with our current monitor online-all of these things we got for almost half of the original price. We are excited for these finds. We know with baby 2 we won't need as many big items as we have so many from Lucas, but these few things were needed/wanted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment