Wednesday, May 20, 2015

LBO Updates

I've been very absent from the blogging world lately, but I have been just soaking up all things Lucas :) Today my TimeHop showed me just how long it's been...

I can't believe it's literally been 2 years since we first saw our sweet baby boy. It completely amazes me that a woman's body is actually able to create another human. I just can't believe it's him in this picture. I am sad time has passed so quickly, but I have loved every minute and I continue to be amazed each day by my sweet boy.

He's grown so much, but a flashback to many months ago where this chatty toddler was a baby just learning to talk



Some updates on Lucas...

He LOVES PawPatrol...it's a new obsession

He is eating with utensils-messy but doing it

He takes ONE nap a day now

He can climb a flight of stairs (or multiple if needed LOL)

He "runs" or walks very fast at times

He enjoys swimming-it wears him out!

He can drink with a straw


We've celebrated Mother's Day and Easter...recently
Easter 2015

Egg Hunter

Mother's Day 2015 with Gigi

Mother's Day 2015 with Grandma and Grannie

Paw Patrol Obsessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment