Thursday, June 12, 2014

Happy 4 Year Anniversary


4 years ago we said "I DO" and I can't believe time has passed by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday we moved into our first house together...but that's been 2 years. It seems like a lifetime though since we visited Jamaica--probably because it was the best trip of our lives! :) funny how that works?


You are my best friend and my confidant. I have always been able to depend on you. You are a great husband and a terrific father! I am so lucky that I get to call you mine and do life with you! I am so proud of the person you are and the man you've grown to be in the almost 11 years I've known you. You provide selflessly for your family, and you always make sure we have fun together! I hope that everyone has a love like ours and is able to know what it feels like to have a truly wonderful husband/spouse like you.

Happy 4 Years Andrew! I love you



1 year (Marco Island, FL)

2 years

3 Years


We get to add another picture to this collage this year...and many many many more in the future! 


Opening presents 

Our cutie pie :) 

Our adorable family 

Headed out for dinner with my hubby 


No comments:

Post a Comment