Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Milestones

Lucas has been rolling up on his side for weeks, but on Saturday, March 29th, he rolled over for the first time!! I was SO excited to be the person there and I was able to video tape it, too!! I was and still am so proud of him!! Now he constantly rolls over and is scooting a LOT...I can lay him down and walk into the kitchen and come back just after putting bottles in the fridge or something....and he is turned on his stomach and sometimes facing a completely different direction ...he'll be REALLY on the move soon and we will be in some real trouble :)


First time Lucas rolled over!!

He looks quite proud, right?

Rolled over and scooted off the blanket


Another milestone ...we started trying rice cereal on Tuesday, April 1, 2014, he seemed to like it and is learning how the whole eating from a spoon thing works. 


Also, this same week, we started leaving little man's arms out of his Woombie, which is like a swaddle, but it zips....it's AHHmazing!! We want to transition him out of it, but after trying last night with nothing on....it was a little rough. Since he can roll over, he does it when his feet are free. However, when he rolls over onto his tummy he wasn't soothing himself back to sleep, so we decided to use the woombie again tonight. I think I might try only his arms out for one more week and then next weekend and next week when I'm on spring break, we will try no woombie and won't have to worry about it as much since I won't have to go to work. 


And another milestone...sleeping the whole night through hasn't happened again since the First Night...oh well, I love the snuggles and time with him, but I love sleep, too. However, he'll never be this little again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment