Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Snuggle Bunny

Today after spending some time with family, we took Lucas to the mall to have his picture taken with the Easter Bunny! Little did I know, today was the first day:) lucky us. We are also blessed and lucky to have such a good baby. Everyone we are around just compliments us and Lucas, not only on his cuteness and those sweet cheeks, but also his overall attitude and temperament, which is happy and calm. He did such a great job, he loved watching the bunny and staring at his fur, it was so cute!! The ladies were infatuated with him. 


Here are a few pics of my own with some cute bunny ears I found in the $1 bin at Target. 




Also, I got Lucas a monogrammed Easter basket, I can't wait to get it!! I'm so excited to start another tradition with our baby boy :) 

    





No comments:

Post a Comment