Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Jumper and A Tooth (possibly)

We bought a johnnie jumper for Lucas a couple of months ago because he loved standing on us, pushing, and 'jumping' when holding him. A couple of months later (at a more appropriate age LOL) he is starting to understand its purpose.

Another discovery, it looks as if Lucas is beginning to teeth. Occasionally he will grab my fingers as I'm holding him and start to 'chew' or gnaw on them. Today I noticed it hurt a little bit. I started to look and it looks like on the bottom he has a little whiter spot on his bottom gum....he's growing so fast, and here's just more proof.

Also, it's very scary and creepy when you see another 'you' ...I've never experienced this, but I notice more and more that Lucas is a lot like me. The other night when he was trying to get to sleep and moving around to get comfy, I just had a moment that hit me over the head and I was like Oh my gosh, that's me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment