Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So some things have changed..

During this pregnancy I have found some things have changed...so what are some changes I've experienced? (I'm writing this more as a memory for me, but thought it was a fun part of this journey).

Food
  • I do not want Mexican food from any restaurant (occasionally I can cook it at home, but that's it)--I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED MEXICAN
  • Ground beef is not always appealing...but I will crave a burger from 5 guys! 
  • I LOVE fried chicken sandwiches (nothing new), but just want them more often, with fries!!!
  • Sparkling White Grape Juice--always a love (random craving)
  • Doritos (any flavor)-always liked but LOVING
  • didn't like water in the beginning, back to loving it now!
  • craving soda--like sprite (not all the time but occasionally) or Cherry Limeades from Sonic, never liked/wanted them before
  • want something random because someone mentions it, has it, or a commercial shows it--but sometimes if I don't get it, I get over it quickly OR I think about it for DAYS until I can get it
  • Peanut M&M's (always loved--but at times want them even more!)
  • chicken I cook at home tastes funny at times ? (no it's not the chicken-lol)

Other changes
  • HOT!! HOT!!! --always been hot natured, but it's gotten way worse!!
Probably a lot more that I'll think of, so this can be a running list that I'll continue to add to as I continue on this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment