Thursday, October 10, 2013

Coming Home Outfit

With each passing day and week, we get more and more excited to meet our baby boy. I've been working with a friend from high school to get Lucas's coming home outfit completed. I wanted to do something special since for boys there doesn't seem to be as many choices. I knew I wanted him to wear the blue Carolina booties and hat home, so I wanted his outfit to coordinate...so here's what was decided...


And sweet, sweet Danielle of Sew Stinkin Cute Designs, gave us a monogrammed burp cloth as well. Now you can say AWWWW :) How sweet and how cute!! Can't wait to see him in it!!

We had another 2 week appointment yesterday and I am currently measuring about a week ahead, crazy!!! The doctor said all it means is that he's growing. Until this appointment, he was always right on in the measuring, but no worries, as long as we are both healthy!! 

This weekend we are having our maternity pictures taken by a high school friend as well, Arann Weatherman of AW Photography!! I can't wait, I love her work, plus I got a new dress to wear, so I'm really pumped!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment