Friday, September 27, 2013

This Sweet Face


Tonight I sat down and watched our video from the 3D/4D ultrasound, and it was just so sweet to relive it all. I am so in love with that sweet face and all of his little movements. So many friends are having their babies over the last few months, and I am so excited to know our time is coming. I definitely don't want to rush this pregnancy, I want to soak it up and enjoy each minute, but man are we super excited to meet Lucas! He is already loved so dearly by so many, including his mommy and daddy!

We have a few baby showers coming up in the next months and I am super excited!! I think I have some dresses to wear for the showers :) and for our maternity photos!! All these little expenses are adding up quickly, but I know God will continue to provide for us. 

I am excited for the next chapter in our lives, but definitely enjoying this time, too!! Tomorrow I will be 32 weeks, it's crazy to think that we just announced in May!! I love feeling and seeing him move, although at times it's a little uncomfortable, but well worth it!! 

I am still sleeping well at night, except to wake up and go to the bathroom, I am able to get back to sleep quickly...I hope this trend continues, as I do feel myself get more tired throughout the day. I am glad to be experiencing this time with my 3rd graders though because they are excited, too!! 

I am thankful for all of God's blessings, especially Lucas. 
We pray for him daily! We pray we will have a safe and healthy delivery and baby boy!! 

Here's a look at 32 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment