Thursday, September 12, 2013

27 Years Young

I am so blessed and excited to see 27 years :) God has truly blessed me and I am so thankful for his many blessings !!!

I have a great new team at school, who helped me celebrate with one of my most favorite treats---ever!! a cupcake from Cupcake!!! We tried a new one--The Candy Bar!! YUMMO!!!

In addition to this, my parents sang Happy Birthday to me, a tradition that I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF, so THANK YOU!! 

And then, Andrew and I went to Bonefish Grill tonight, one of my faves, plus cards from so many family members and friends--thank you!!! I love each of you!!!



Then to wrap up my day, my Grandma and Grandpa called me and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, from their house. I am so THANKFUL for God's many blessings, especially for helping my grandma recover and come home today--this news and phone call was LITERALLY the BEST present I've ever received!! I could NOT be more blessed, and I OWE IT ALL TO GOD!!! 

After dinner, Andrew and I went to a few shops, one being La Bag Lady and I bought a couple of things I've wanted, but refused to buy...a Vera Bradley lanyard and lunchbox---I took a tiny bit of my birthday money and spent it on me.  (Plus I got a birthday discount that saved me some $$$) 


I am excited to say that my birthday celebrations are not over....this weekend we are going to the USC/Vandy game with Daddy and Ms. Mindy!! Lucas is SUPER excited to go to his first game :)

Then on Sunday, we are going to Augusta to visit and celebrate with Mama, Mr. Eddie, my Grannie & Papa, Aunt Kim, Cole, and Tim!!! I can't wait!! Then we are going to visit my Grandma and Grandpa--it's going to be the best weekend ever!!! 

And then NEXT weekend, I'll get my birthday present from Andrew...we are going to WeeSee for 3D/4D ultrasound to see Mr. Lucas :) and I'll get a special visit with my cousin Amy...I cannot wait for all the upcoming week holds!! 

27 has to be the BEST birthday ever and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for our future!! I love each of you and I am so thankful for this day and each of you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment