Saturday, September 21, 2013

3D/4D UltraSound at 31 Weeks

Today we are another week closer to meeting our little man. We got a real look at him today with a 3D/4D Ultrasound. It was my birthday present from Andrew. We were able to have family members be a part of it all. I'm glad Daddy, Ms. Mindy, Mama, and Mr. Eddie were able to come today!! Here's a look at 31 weeks and a look at Lucas. It sure was a sweet experience. It brought tears to my eyes and it was so exciting to get another look at our little boy. He currently weighs about 4 lbs and I am measuring on time!


He had one or both of his hands in his face constantly.


Sweet Smile

Yawn and another hand in his face

Little bit of hair

Mommy & Daddy to be before our appt

31 Weeks

I can't believe that in 2 months or so we get to meet our little man. We love him so much already, and we can't wait share that love with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment