Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday Celebrations & Adventures

September 12th was my 26th birthday!! I am big fan of surprises, whether I'm creating a surprise for someone or having it thrown for me, I love them!! I love presents being a surprise, too!! So for my birthday, I let Andrew plan it all and I am surprised:)

This year here's my present:

Which I love:) And we went to a restaurant in downtown Columbia called Momo's Bistro

Here's a few before dinner pictures:



Couldn't choose a favorite, so I put them all up:)

Then we ended our week with a USC game:) Wow, my hubby loves me to do that, since he's not a football fan!!!
Tailgaiting

YUMMMY! Birthday Present

The new score board


The Best Entrance Ever:) 2001


Ready for the game:)

What a great birthday full of surprises!!


No comments:

Post a Comment