Sunday, November 2, 2014

The First Cut

We made the hard decision to get Lucas's hair cut. Well, I say we, but I mean I :) Like Andrew told me, he was not emotionally involved in this decision. I wanted to wait until he was 1 year old, as a 'tradition', but his beautiful locks were just getting too long in the front and not staying brushed over to the side. We searched up and down everywhere, or I did, trying to find place people LOVED for their child's first haircut. We decided on Sharkey's and we were very pleased. Lucas loved sitting in Lighting McQueen, "driving", and watching what was going on in the mirror. He did a great job and sat still (for the most part). We were VERY pleased with the end results. He looks cute and still like himself and like a baby, not too grown, yet. They also gave him a balloon, which he LOVES! and when it fell out of his reach on the way home, you would've thought the world was ending. 
Overall, great experience!   
\




Trying to get a good picture for his certificate






No comments:

Post a Comment