Friday, August 23, 2013

Dreaming

I have noticed since becoming pregnant that I have had a lot more dreams at night, and vivid dreams at that--Things seem so real and when I wake up I have the emotions from the dreams. (I've had this happen before but only randomly--now it's more regular and every time I dream, the memories and emotions are so vivid).

Last night I had the best dream. Lots of the dreams have been sad or upsetting, but not last night's. Last night I dreamed I had Lucas...I couldn't tell you what labor was like, my dream conveniently left that part out ;) but in the dream I remember us holding Lucas at the hospital. The overwhelming amount of love and joy I felt was indescribable. I woke up being sooooooo happy and even more excited to meet our little guy. I remember thinking in my dream he was the most beautiful and perfect baby I've ever seen (although I don't remember what he looked like after my dream).

It's weird how things change when you're pregnant, and this dream was a good change!! Here's to Lucas and us meeting him in 3 months (or so)...His due date is 3 months away :) November 23, here we come (give or take). I love feeling his kicks and movements, especially during the day when I least expect it :)

On another note, starting back to school has been good, in a new grade with a new team and new kids...God always knows what he's doing when he changes our plans and I think He made a good change for me. I am enjoying my new age group and students and team, and I am very excited for the year ahead...of course with school starting, I'm tired and worn out, but still feeling good and trying to still look good ;) My students seems to be just as excited about Lucas as we are, so at the end of the year, I must bring him by to meet them, I know they'll love it!!

Andrew even came by to meet my class today and to eat lunch with us, what a surprise for me!! and they loved getting to meet him, too :)

Tomorrow we will be at 27 weeks, my glucose test is coming up next week, wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment