Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Adventures & Trips

Last weekend, we decided to make a day trip to Folly Beach & Charleston, SC. We went with a couple of our friends from my school and our 'life/fellowship/bible study' group. We spent the morning on the beach then spent the afternoon roaming the market, and finished up our night at the Tattooed Moose (a stop on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives). It was a unique dive, but I'm not sure I'd go back again (unfortunately).
the view that morning.

the market.

at the Moon Pie shop. 

Also, we spent some time visiting family for Father's Day


And the newest addition to our house, which we just moved into in May of this year, was a fence, the doggies are thrilllllled:)

Another new adventure for me this summer: Trying to grow tomatoes successfully...according to my grandparents...sounds like they have bottom rot--hence the not successful part.

And with my interest in food, I am trying to use new recipes each week ...Pinterest has inspired a lot of these new meals...Slow Cooker Chicken Parm.

Fresh Green Beans being snapped, while the d-o-g-s help...haha

Another Pinterest inspired meal: Chicken Enchilada Pasta...YUM!

On June 12, we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!

Here are a few pictures of our newest and most exciting adventure of the summer... OUR HOUSE!
Closing: May 9, 2012

At home:)
front yard--needed some love

post love

anniversary present...yum!!

Beautiful Saturday! 

I think that's all the updating I need to do so far, but the pups say good bye:) 








No comments:

Post a Comment