Friday, November 27, 2015

20 Weeks


We've reached the halfway point with Lilly Grace. It's hard to believe we're already that far in. We spend so much time counting down and looking forward to all the milestones, but it's a little sad how truly fast it passes in the grand scheme of things. I pray I enjoy and soak up every week and moment left in this pregnancy. At 20 weeks, the LG is the size of a mango! At our ultrasound, she was measuring only 1 day ahead, good news. All things look good and I'll return on Dec. 30 for my glucose test and another check up. The doctor even said we'd take another look at her because they couldn't see all of her spine. No worries, he just wants to be able to see it, and her position wasn't very cooperative. I am of course excited because that's another ultrasound to see our little princess!

Lucas is starting to remember a baby is in mama's belly, but I don't think he truly understands yet. But I know he'll be very excited once she arrives, although, he may not be happy she stays :) But he'll get there. We are very excited for the next 20 weeks, and we are so blessed.


And for a few weeks, we will have a pretty background for our baby fruit and bump pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment