Thursday, August 6, 2015

A thank you.

This is a thank you, for so many. Thank you for your words of encouragement, words of wisdom, words of love and care, words of consideration, words of prayer, and much more. Thank you for all of those who have stopped by or visited. Thank you for those who check on us on a regular basis. Thank you for those who continue to call and text and make play dates and time with us. Thank you for caring. Thank you for praying. Thank you for loving us. I never knew how blessed I could feel while in the trenches, but God has made a way. I trust God's plan and the way he has proved his faithfulness over and over. I hope the plan we have the Lucas is the solution, and I pray that God always blesses us with friends and family that support, love, and care for us as so many of you do right now. I am so thankful for friends old and new, friends near and far, and our family. We are blessed and so grateful. If you'd like to know how to help us and Lucas, please keep doing what you're doing. Visiting, calling, texting, commenting, caring, loving, praying, and being concerned. We love each of you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment