Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Water

February 22, 2012: Lent began, something I've tried to participate in every year since high school because of a friend. I decided to stop drinking soda. But then wanted to take it a step further and drink only water....a year later and I'm going strong. Now, I did start drinking some other things, like orange juice and sweet tea occasionally, but I have kept to no soda and mostly drink water! It's crazy, now I crave water, feel better, and am more hydrated which helps all around. Here's one key to my success---1 or 2 of these a day..sometimes 3!!



This year's Lent was not to give up as much as to add something. I decided to exercise at least 3 times a week, so far I'm struggling, but hope to stick to it. Here's to trying.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment