Thursday, August 30, 2012

U-S-C...GO COCKS!!!

It's here...finally...the start of SEC college football!! My alma mater and lifelong favorite team is the Gamecocks!!! Here are a few throwbacks from my college years and fun times at Carolina games! Having been at USC games since I was 10, it's truly a HOBBY of mine, if they played year-round, I would be very unsuccessful on many weekends!
2005

USC/UGA game 2006 (my birthday)...please look at Aaron in the back!

USC/UGA game 2006 (my birthday) with my Daddy

I LOVE celebrating my birthday each year, but one reason is because it's always near a Carolina game!! I wish we were still playing UGA on my birthday weekend, but of course, they had to change the schedule, wahhh!! LOL 

2009

USC/Clemsux 2009
Best Friends, except on this day 2010! 

Just a few fun memories of my FAVORITE time of year!!! 

Next USC purchase:

2 comments: